Women and Child Welfare Department officials released a notification for the recruitment of 71 posts in offline mode. The last date to complete offline applications is March 27, 2023.
WCD Kadapa Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Interested candidates can check the WCD Kadapa Recruitment 2023 details and apply online. WCD Kadapa Recruitment 2023 The number of vacancies is 71
|Name of The Post
|Number of Posts
WCD Kadapa Recruitment 2023 OverView
The table below discusses an overview of the Women and Child Welfare Department (WCD) 2023.
|Women and Child Development
|Mini Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper
|21 – 35 Years
|Andhra Pradesh, Kadapa
|19 March 2023
|27 March 2023
|Based on Merit, Interview
|No Application Fee
|As Per Norms
As per the Kadapa recruitment notification of the Department of Women and Child Development, the age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years as of 01-07-2023.
Candidates should have 10th class, 7th class, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution/ board.
Actual dates for WCD Kadapa Recruitment 2023. are given in the table below.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Last Date
How to Apply For WCD Kadapa Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the official website @ kadapa.ap.gov.in
- And check out the WCD Kadapa recruitment or careers that you are going to apply for.
- Download the application form from the official website or notification link for Anganwadi worker & helper jobs.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form.
- Capture the application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Important Links for WCD Kadapa Recruitment 2023. are given in the table below.