The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 69 posts. The last date to submit online applications is April 13, 2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Interested candidates can check the details of UPSC Recruitment 2023 and apply online. UPSC Recruitment 2023 The number of vacancies is 69.
|Number of Posts
|Assistant Ore Dressing Officer
|Assistant Mining Engineer
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)
UPSC Recruitment 2023 OverView
The table below discusses an overview of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2023.
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer
|Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, M.Sc
|Maximum 55 Years
|Central Government Jobs
|25 March 2023
|13 April 2023
|Written Test & Interview
|As Per Norms
As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the maximum age of the candidates should be 55 years.
Aspirants must have a certificate/ Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Masters’s Degree, M.Sc, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Actual dates for UPSC Recruitment 2023. are given in the table below.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
How to Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- And check out the UPSC recruitment or careers that you are going to apply for.
- Open the notification for the posts of Assistant Mining Engineer and Youth Officer and check the eligibility.
- Carefully check the last date before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (13 April 2023) and enter the application form number/acceptance number.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2023. are given in the table below.