Telangana State Public Service Commission invites applications for 1392 Junior Lecturer Posts in Technical Education Service Department. Eligible candidates are recommended to apply online for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022 through the official website from 16 December 2022 to 6th January 2023.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of The Post
|Multi-Zone – I
|Multi-Zone – II
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 OverView
|Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
|18 to 44 years.
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and the maximum age limit should not exceed 44 years as of the last date of submission of the application.
Job applicants must have completed post-graduation with 50% aggregate in relevant subjects or equivalent qualification in MA, M.S.C, M.Com… etc., or any government-recognized university to apply for TS Junior Lecturer Notification 20022.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Last Date
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to TSPSC’s official website @ tspsc.gov.in.
- For a new registration, go to the TSPSC homepage and click on the “OTPR” button.
- Fill out the registration form and then click the submit button. After submission, you will be given TSPSC Registration ID.
- Login with your ID and then click on the link to apply for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Exam 2022.
- Complete the TSPSC Junior Lecturer 2022 application form and pay the application fee.
- After that, submit the application form