Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification for filling up the posts of Regular Teachers in Government Senior Secondary Schools, Bhubaneswar, S&ME Department, Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-12-2022 to 09-01-2023.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
OSSC Recruitment 2022 is actively recruiting eligible candidates to fill the vacant positions. Interested candidates can get all details about OSSC Recruitment 2022 on this page. OSSC Recruitment 2022 Number of vacancies is 7540.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 OverView
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|12th/ Graduation/ B.A/ B.Com/ B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Ed/ Post Graduation/ M.Ed/ C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed
|21 to 38 years
|11 December 2022
|09 January 2023
|Preliminary Examination/ Main Written Examination and Certificate Verification
- Minimum Age Limit for Candidates to Apply for OSSC Jobs 2022 Application: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates to Apply for OSSC Jobs 2022 Application: 38 Years
Aspirants must possess a certificate/degree of B.A, B.E, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Ed, Post Graduate, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/Board.
The last date to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) 2022 is 09-01-2023 Applications will not be entertained after the last date. The application process will be available in the official notification. Read the details carefully before applying.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
How To Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website @ ossc.gov.in
- In the What’s New section, check for the Teacher Recruitment link.
- Tap on the link to open a new tab in the browser.
- Fill in all your details and complete your registration.
- Upload the required details after verifying with a captcha.
- Now submit an application for the preliminary examination.