Indian Coast Guard officials recently published job notifications for filling 255 posts through online mode. The last date to Apply Online is on or before 16-Feb-2023.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Interested candidates can apply offline by knowing the complete details about the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 here. The vacancy count for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 is 255.
|Number of Vacancies
|Navik (General Duty)
|Navik (Domestic Branch)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 OverView
The table below discusses an overview of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023.
|Indian Coast Guard
|18 – 22 Years
|Central Govt Jobs
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years, and the maximum of 22 years.
Aspirants must have a certificate/ 10th, 12th, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Stage – I (Written Examination)
- Stage – II (Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, Initial Medicals Examination)
- Stage – III (Document Verification, Final Medical Examination, Original Document, Police Verification, and Other Associated
- Stage – IV
Actual dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 are given in the table below.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Last Date
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the official website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- And check for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment or Careers you are going to apply for.
- Open Navik Jobs Notification and Check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 are given in the table below.